Friday, February 12, 2010

5 Question Friday

Well I missed the last few weeks so I thought I would jump back with Mama M's Friday Blog Train...
1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
Laugh.  I have very, very little humor.  I am way too serious most of the time.  Adam is the only person I know that can bring the humor out in me.  He makes me laugh all of the time!  I am simply too serious and focused without him.  Life is too short & he helps me loosen up and enjoy it!

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
When he was still trying to get me to date him after 8 months!  He just wouldn't give up.  I thought he was 'too nice'...oh my how that changes! :)  
Also, when I went back to his family's house [still just best friends!] and I saw him interacting with his 6 nieces & nephews...I knew right then that he is going to make the best daddy someday.  I truly married my best friend in the whole world & the best [future!] father out there!

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
No...I'm not so sure my ghetto phone even does that! :)

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
His voice!  He can sing better than anyone I know.  I LOVE IT!  I always ask him to sing to me!  Once upon a time I was told he would sing to me every night....

5. Did you know when/where he was going to pop the big question?
I knew it was coming [afterall, I did design the ring!] but I thought I would get it on New Year's Eve, our 1 year [dating] Anniversary, or Valentines Day...nope...Friday, February 18th.  Random, huh?  

And of course...if you want to join in on the 5QF fun...link up!

Happy Friday!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...