Friday, February 12, 2010

...loves...


I have seen this on a couple of blogs and since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I thought I would join the fun... thinking about some of my current LVES....

here are just 14 of my many lves...


♥...my husband & puppy

♥...my family & friends

♥...cold cans of Mountain Dew
♥...music...especially when it is my Hubby!
♥...getting mail
♥...steak & potatoes!
♥...watching movies in front of the fireplace while snuggling w/ the boys
♥...wine
♥...writing with colored Sharpies
♥...target
♥...sweatpants & hoodies
♥...new blogfriends
♥...chocolate
♥...playing games


what are YOU currently in {LVE} with?

5 comments:

  1. this is so fun! i love my hubby, puppy, wine, new blogfriends, writing with sharpies and target too!

    i work at ISU's research park. I do all of the purchasing for them, so this weather has really jacked up things arriving on time. i am ready for spring, let me tell you!

    have a good vday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i am totally in love with all of these things. i love sweatpants right now! and target! but it can kind of be evil too because i can't walk out of their without spending $100! hope you have a great valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love.....the Friday Follow! Following you now.


    Come visit me at mom-et-al.com


    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love...

    * my kids and my husband
    * my family and my friends
    * my church
    * photography
    * Target (thankfully, or not, I can't spend a lot of money there as we don't have one in Saskatchewan- mabe not even in Canada)
    * blogging
    * singing on the worship team
    * yoga pants
    * jewellry
    * creating things ( painting, making cards, scrapbooks)
    * the sound of my children laughing, playing, singing, worshipping God.
    * steak and potatoes (just like you), feta cheese
    *the feel of a horse's muscles under me as I race across a field
    *travelling and meeting new friends where I go

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY YAY! I LOVE all these comments...keep 'em coming!
    <3 Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...