Friday, February 12, 2010

...loves...


I have seen this on a couple of blogs and since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I thought I would join the fun... thinking about some of my current LVES....

here are just 14 of my many lves...


♥...my husband & puppy

♥...my family & friends

♥...cold cans of Mountain Dew
♥...music...especially when it is my Hubby!
♥...getting mail
♥...steak & potatoes!
♥...watching movies in front of the fireplace while snuggling w/ the boys
♥...wine
♥...writing with colored Sharpies
♥...target
♥...sweatpants & hoodies
♥...new blogfriends
♥...chocolate
♥...playing games


what are YOU currently in {LVE} with?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...