Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Things I Love...Around my Home


it's tuesday [again!]...


which means another round of two things i love... around my home!

all you have to do is find two things in your home that you are lovin and/or appreciating this week

then write a post about it with a link back to 
BacWoods Fern, and link up to the mcklinky

sound fun?

hope so!

here are my two things i love this week...



Nope not the photo...the Coat Hanger behind [well above!] us...I found this at an art store by my old apartment and LOVE it!  Those little silver things pull down & there are 5 hooks.  Modern, Simple, & Cute! 
[In the photo: my sister Ashley, Me, my friend Jen!  2007/2008?]


Next item...

This was a birthday gift last year from my [now] hubby.  This photo doesn't do it justice [& I am not yet able to do what I want with it but...I'm holding out for when we finally get a house...then I will be able to display it how it should be!]  It has 5 shelves and tilt from the floor up to the wall.  Someday it wont store a bunch of junk in a spare room [I can dream!]

If you want to share the two things you're loving in your home, link up! 

6 comments:

  1. thanks for playing along!

    love your items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great hubby for getting you this! I love the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both of these items! I have always (well, for about 10 years ... ALMOST always) wanted one of those lean-against-the-wall display pieces!!! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shelf and the coat hanger is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hooks. I was watching some show on HGTV and they didn't like the wall of hooks that were in the front hallway but I LOVED them!

    And I think your shelves look great as they are, I'm not sure how you would change them.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog AND commenting! You have made my day, no week, no...MONTH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shelf!!! It's one of those "ladder" shelving units, right? I really wanted one for my house, but I couldn't think of a place to put it. I like how you decorated it, too. Very Pottery Barn.

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...