Monday, April 5, 2021

This & That

Enjoyed this:
  • Painting Jordyn's Nails
  • Dying eggs with the kids
  • Game night with Jordyn on her night {Monday}
  • Cullyn's night on his night {Thursday}
  • A house visit from the Easter Bunny
  • Getting my eyebrows threaded {am I the only one that feels so 'together' when this is done?!}
  • Dinner out with an old friend
  • Attending my niece's 3rd birthday party
  • Watching the kids play on the new blow up slide/pool for hours!
  • A croquet game with my sister and her husband {even though I went from 1st to last!}
  • Being asked to sit with a friend at Easter service
  • Easter with my family
  • Several days of 70-80 degree weather + sunshine
  • The kids waiting up to a surprise egg hunt {& my decision to support the fundraiser that did that!} 

Instagrammed that:


Ate that:

M :: Teriyaki Salmon + Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
T :: Burger Night -- Mexican!
W :: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
T :: Grilled Meat
F :: Leftovers
S :: Pizza
S :: Ham, Twice Baked Potatoes & Asparagus

Scheduled this:
T: +-<>

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...