Thursday, April 8, 2021

+-<>

Our pastor recently did a sermon series on Breathing Room.  During that series he gave us a piece of paper and asked us to fill it out.  It had a +, -, <, > on it.  It took me some time, but here is what I came up with.

+ || I want to add more exercise in my life

- || I need to stop apologizing for things out of my control or that I'm really not sorry for {i.e. my house being messy, not being able to do something for someone that asked at the last minute, etc.}

> || I chose to increase my bible reading

> || Scrolling was my activity to decrease


I would love to hear some changes you think you should be making to give you more breathing room in your life!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...