Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday Favorites

Well the weather certainly didn't make this list -- BRR!!  It's been a cold, windy week; the sun has been deceiving!

Monopoly Deal.  Jordyn & I have been playing it almost nightly!


Vacation planning -- we have two trips this summer that we're putting the finishing touches on and it's giving me life right now!

The YouVersion Holy Bible app.  I'm loving listening to it read me sections of the bible so I can underline as I go.  For some reason I tend to process it better when I listen vs. read it myself. 


Mini Clif Bars.  The Crunchy Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chip are our favorites.  Perfect for breakfast or just an after school snack.


Sunless tanner, since there is no 2021 Spring Break for the Hubbards!

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...