Friday, May 20, 2022

Summer Break 2022

School is OUT for the SUMMER!  We're all so dang excited for the break!  Our summer plans are still in the air.  No big trips since we cancelled our East coast vacation, but we're picking the kids up from school today and surprising them with a weekend away in Chicago.  We have a few other weekend getaways scheduled.  Similar to last year, the kids will be spending some time with my parents, my sister, & my faithful in-laws.  Jordyn has her first sleep-away camp and they both have multiple day camps planned.  I also took a few Fridays off.  My kids love to be busy, so we've found breaking up summer amongst several people is best for everyone! :)  In between all of that, we'll be adding bits of fun to the everyday with things from the list below.


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...