Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Summer 2021 Bucket List

School is OUT for the SUMMER!  We're all so dang excited for the 13 week break!  Other than our 2 little vacations that we have planned, the kids will be spending some time with my parents, my sister, Miss Kaitlin {our go-to girl!} & my faithful in-laws {that watch the kids every day after school for us}.  I also squeezed in a few Friday afternoons of PTO.  My kids love to be busy, so we've found breaking up summer amongst several people is best for everyone! :)


-------------------------------------------------
If there is one thing I'm consistent with on this blog, it's the Summer Bucket List! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...