Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Ledges State Park

Last Saturday, Adam was working and the weather was amazing, so I met my parents {who were watching my sister's kids} and we went to Ledges State Park.  I have wanted to go explore there since we lived in Des Moines, and we just never made it, so I was thrilled when the stars aligned.  The kids complained a little bit when I suggested it, but ended up having a blast! {I knew they would!}  It was absolutely gorgeous -- reminded me of our RV trip.  We did a small hike {with a million stairs!} and then went over to Canyon Drive to play in the water.  Such a fun memory!










 






You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...