Monday, November 30, 2020

NOVEMBER GOALS :: WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED


+Buy all Christmas Gifts.  Check! For the first time every I'm done before December!
Bring Back Self Care Sundays.  Check!  Thank goodness, because that self-tanner makes a world of difference! 
Order a Table for the Stairwell.  Check! I couldn't love it more!  Should have done this a year ago,  The space looks so 'put together'
Deliver Meals to 3 Friends.  Check! Unfortunately we had many friends to choose from thanks to Covid!
Go on a Family Date  A spike in Covid cases in our area {from like 3 to 200!} made this 'date' a stretch, but I'm considering a family trip to the Tree Farm a win.  
Go on a Double Date  It seems like more than a month ago, but we were able to go for a quick, late night dinner with friends.  



Home Date  Sadly, no.
Make a Vacation Photobook  No yet, but I'm hoping to do this tonight since we don't have anything going on and the sale ends tonight. Fingers crossed!

Thankfully, so much better than October! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...