Wednesday, September 30, 2020

SEPTEMBER GOALS :: WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED

 

+ Take a vaca with friends/Celebrate Adam's 40th.  Check! So much fun! ;)
Have a family game night.  Check!  The kids learned Dominos and we've been playing it all the time since!
+ Bring lunch to work every day.  Check! I can't even remember the last time I ordered lunch. Win!


Order Kitchen Backsplash.  It's so easy!  & yet it didn't get done.  Sigh.
+ Pay cash for a new roof.  No, but not really our fault, we're still waiting for them to come do it.  Everyone is so backed up from Derecho.  It should happen in the next month!
+Update kids' travel journals.  Bummer!  

Not impressive.  September might have gone by even faster than August.  Holy cow!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...