Wednesday, September 30, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

What We're Eating This Week...
Last Night - Spaghetti
Tonight - a charcuterie board
Thursday - French Onion Sliders 
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Scalloped Potatoes & Ham {D}
Sunday - Taco Table {L} and Chicken Noodle Soup {D}

Wish I was eating this...

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Our RV trip {Part 12, 3, & 4}


What I'm Loving...
My birthday present that Adam picked up yesterday.  I waited almost 11 years for this band, and I couldn't be more excited.  I'm also loving my new haircut!



What We've Been Up To...
We just got home from Florida on Monday.
Since then it's been laundry, dance, taekwondo, tumbling, homework, etc.


What I'm Working On...
Catching up at work mainly.  


What I'm Excited About...
The fall weather!  The sweaters, the decor, having the windows open, the fall scents.  EVERYTHING!  I also have several fun projects coming up at work that I'm excited for.


What I'm Watching/Reading...
I want to watch Yellowstone now that we went there and Bloodline since it's based in Islamorada Florida {where we just were}.  I am not a TV watcher, but I do love watching Alone with the family once in a while.

I'm currently reading Truly, Madly, Guilty by Liane Moriarty
I just finished The Hate U Give, The Unhoneymooners, & One Day in December.


What I'm Listening To...
Ray Lamontagne, Marc Broussard, Amos Lee, & Chris Stapleton at work.
I love to listen to Elevation Worship on Pandora when I get ready in the morning.

 
What I'm Wearing...
Alllll the fall colored tops, camo jackets, and leopard print booties.


What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Friday night I have a photoshoot.  I also want to make a fall snack mix with the kids. 
Saturday is WIDE OPEN!  It's supposed to be cold and rainy, so I'm thinking I'll catch up on housework.  I should update the kids' travel journals and start on a photobook or two...
Sunday we have a family lunch with Adam's family and I get to watch my niece and nephew.


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Jordyn's Birthday!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...