Monday, January 6, 2020

This & That

I did this:
Took the kids to a Minnesota Vikings football game
Had dinner with old friends
Celebrated a friends life
Hosted friends for NYE
Read 2 books
Went to Cullyn's wrestling meet
Spent a night with my parents, a night in Clear Lake, and a night in Minneapolis
Took Cullyn in to get his new glasses fitted
Cleaned a bunch around the house

I Instagrammed {@MurdocksMamaBlog} that:



I'm hoping to do this:
Put my Christmas bins away
Finish Christmas returns
Schedule all our 2020 appointments
Create a photobook from our Jamaica vacation
Decorate for Valentine's Day
Get packed/find things to do in Las Vegas
Survive our first week back to reality!


I scheduled that:
F:  A Few Favorites

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...