Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Inside Our House | The Third Floor

I intended to show you from the ground up, but this is the only floor with photos so far, so this is where I'll start. :)

The 3rd level of our home is our kitchen, dining, and living room plus the theater room, a bathroom, a 3 seasons porch, and a deck.  Here a few photos to show you the space.  We don't really plan to change anything except the kitchen.  In the next few years we would like to remodel this kitchen and take some of the current cabinets downstairs to the garage for a little kitchen/bar area.  Other than that, in my 10 year dreams I would like to get a new vanity for the bathroom, but that's about it.  Maybe add a dining set to the porch if we find the right one. 

The natural light is one of the main reasons we bought this house.  The views of the lake in the winter are breathtaking and I can't wait to watch fall through these windows! :)  





Also wanting to change out this chair.  I have looked and looked but apparently what I want isn't being made -- haha!  








We have big curtains that still need hung on each side of the screen to make it feel more 'movie theaterish'.  We also need a stand to put our popcorn machine on.



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...