Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January's Goals Check Up


Let's take a look at January's progress...

Floss daily - I was really good at doing this and tracking it at the beginning of the month, then I started to slack off, so I'm probably at about 70% of the time now which is much higher than it was, so I'm happy about that.

Celebrate 2018! - Check!  We rang in the new year with Friends in Minnesota

Go on a date with Adam - Check!  We got a weekend away over New Years, as well as a dinner out with friends, & a lunch just the two of us!

Blog at least 1x per week - Check!  

Meal plan :: at least Mon - Thurs - Check!  We killed it this month!

Stay out of Target the entire month! - Check!  In full disclosure, the kids and I went into Target to eat dinner one night {Pizza Hut personal pizzas for the win} & I also bought a wedding gift and a birthday gift, but I still call that a win since I didn't just go wander the store!

Take the kids on individual dates again - Check and Check!  Cullyn and I went to Ferdinand and Jordyn and I baked cookies & painted our nails while the boys were at an ISU basketball game. 

Organize the closets :: Pull all of Cullyn's 2t clothes - Check!  So glad to have this done!!

Make a photo book :: In progress, but sadly not done!

Update the kids' travel journals :: WHY is is sooo hard!  Grr!

Go on a family date :: Check!  We went ice skating and I learned that Adam is just not a fan of ice
skating -- haha!  The kids on the other hand LOVED it and can't wait to go back!!

Such a great month for us.  I feel like we got a got of family and it was a good mix of getting stuff done, having fun, and checking things off the to do list.

Any goal ideas for February?  

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...