Monday, January 2, 2017

This & That :: 1

Did this:
Celebrated Christmas!
Went on a double date with Adam's sister and husband

Left the kids with my parents for a few days
Tried Plus39 in downtown Des Moines
Took down the Christmas decor and organized the house

Supervised my dad and Adam as they ran electrical & mounted a TV in our room
Put together a storage unit for our room
Rang in the New Year!

Ate Hurts Donuts with my family {thanks sis!}
Watched Sully with Adam and Storks with the kids
Let Cullyn sit with me in church instead of going to kids' church
Lounged around a LOT!


Instagrammed that:



Scheduled this:
F: A Photo 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...