Thursday, January 26, 2017

Lil Chefs | Jordyn

In January Jordyn took a cooking class called 'lil chefs' through our city.  It was held at the grocery store {Hy-Vee for the locals} and she just loved it.  In fact, she's been asking to go back since.  I love this since cooking isn't my thing, but I would love to raise a daughter with her father's cooking ability. :)  It was super convenient, because Cullyn and I could shop for groceries while she was in class.

Each week they met with the dietitians {teachers} and made two different recipes.  They used several different cooking techniques and learned a lot.  Plus Jordyn tried a couple of new foods {she of course didn't like them, but at least she tried} They made smoothies, healthy brownies, mini pizzas, shrimp quesadillas, taco seasoning, and more {Adam took her to class one night}

 













You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...