Friday, January 27, 2017

Currently...An Update from the Hubbard House

A quick update...

{making} a packing list
{cooking}  popcorn
{drinking}  an adult beverage

{reading}  Small Little Things by Jodi Picoult
{wanting}  a new puppy
{looking} for new Christmas tree decor

{praying}  Cullyn's cold passes quickly
{planning}  our trip to Minnesota
{giggling} every time I think of Cullyn saying 'Cago shamediate' {Chicago PD} ;)

{wishing}  I had more time to get caught up on blogging!
{enjoying} this evening with Adam
{waiting}  to see if we ever get snow!

{liking}  how excited Jordyn is for our little getaway this weekend! :)
{wondering}  if I'll get to see Hidden Figures before it's out of the theatre
{loving} all the books I've read so far this year!

{hoping} to get a pedi soon
{needing}  to pack!!
{smelling}  the popcorn I'm eating for dinner

{editing} personal photos
{wearing} jammies
{noticing} how big & independent my kiddos are getting :(

{knowing}  I'm super blessed to have a husband who works as hard as Adam for our family
{thinking} about our upcoming trip to St. Lucia!
{feeling}  so thankful to have college nieces that want to come have sleepovers with us! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...