Thursday, December 1, 2016

Blog Friend


You guys...I met a blog friend for the first time!  It's crazy where blogging will take you!  This summer I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding for a blog friend's best friend.  It's crazy how you feel like you know someone so well, yet have never really chatted.  It was like catching up with an old friend -- since I 'met' Kayla online she's moved out of state, quit blogging, became a abc, graduated from her masters program, we've both added children, Adam and I moved, we lost Murdock, switched jobs, started photography, and so much more. .  Now, we just need to plan a weekend for my family to meet hers -- perhaps at the lake this summer? :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...