Monday, June 20, 2016

This & That {w25}

Did this:
Swimming lessons for the kids {mainly J}
Took the kids strawberry picking
Went on a picnic at the park
Took both kids to the eye doctor
Listened to band practice in the garage while it rained
Had friends over for dinner
Started tumbling for J & C
Photographed all of the new Mercy Residents
Spent the weekend at the lake
Went out for pizza
Participated in our first kids Fishing Derby
Hosted Auntie Esha & Uncle Brad
Caught fireflies with Gram
Went kayaking with my sister and the kids
Went boating with Papa
Took a Jeep ride with my mama
Slip-in-Slided with my in laws
Floated with my family
Made homemade Ice Cream & strawberry shortcake
Celebrated Father's Day
Took several trips to 'Firefly Lane'

Instagrammed that: {totally over IG'd--seems to be a trend this summer!}


  
Scheduled this:
W: My Kids 25/52 
F: A Photo

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...