Thursday, May 19, 2016

Jump, Jump

I apologize in advance for the blurry goodness to follow.  We are just having too much fun jumping on the trampoline this year.  It was the purchase our neighbors could have made! ;)  {since it's partially on our property at the lake, they asked us ahead of time and gave us permission to use it whenever we wanted--God bless them!} 

But in all seriousness, we couldn't be loving it more.  They love it because they can climb up and jump on it all by themselves {doing this I normally don't allow while wrestling in the living room} and I love it because it burns off all kinds of extra energy before bedtime!  

Bonus that it takes me back to my childhood when my sisters and I would spend hours jumping on the trampoline with the music blaring.  I memorized lots of song lyrics while doing that. ;)

We're hoping to have one in the backyard of our Ankeny home before summertime so we can hook the sprinkler up underneath on hot days.  Perfect for the days naps interfere with pool time! :)


















You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...