Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Progress on the House! {paint + our stuff}

There are still several projects we want to do with the new house, but I thought I would show you are current look.  After paint + our furniture.
The front door...


New light {World Market} installed by my dad
New hardware installed by my BIL ;)
New rug {Target}
The dining room...


a huge mirror {417DesignsIA} 
A new rug {AtHome}
 If you go out the patio doors by the kitchen, you walkout onto a large deck.



My desk {housing Adam's work computer when I took this photo}

Stairway to the living room

The living room {with a peek of our kitchen!}

Same decor as the condo {I order new photos for the frames which should be in today}
Ugh!  I don't even want to share this photo because the cords make me cringe that bad! We're hoping to install built-ins around the TV soon!  We're also planning to replace the carpet and get new furniture. 

A glimpse of the downstairs entry way off the garage.

Main bathroom...


The downstairs toyroom/guest room...




The washer/dryer and utilities...
Ugliest room, without a doubt, but it houses some of my favorite new things -- a tankless water heater {holla!}, whole home humidity system {score!}, & a water softener {yes please!} #OldLady

Upstairs {off the dining area} is the kids' bedrooms, a bathroom, and our bedroom/bathroom.

The kids' rooms are my favorite!  I'm still waiting on a few details, so I'll do a detailed post on them soon.  
In the meantime, a sneak peek of Cullyn's room...

And a sneak peek of Jordyn's room...

The kids' bathroom...





The hallway...

Our room...


I'll post photos of the outside space when the snow melts! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Abby. Congratulations! I am jealous as anything of the tankless water heater, the humidity system and the softener. :) Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's amazing how our favorite things change as we grow! ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome!!! Love the paint color!!! Looks like you guys are getting settled right in!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...