Thursday, December 31, 2015

Holiday Season 2015

Here are a few highlights of our 2015 Christmas season…

Baking | I had my first every 'holiday baking day' with my MIL, SIL, & Jordyn.  We had such a great time.  I hope it becomes an annual tradition.






























Breakfast with Santa at the Science Center | They catered a huge breakfast buffet and let the kids talk to Santa {Cullyn was all about it, Jordyn didn't want to get too close} before watching the Polar Express and exploring the Science Center before it was open to the public.














Breakfasts | I made a few {super easy!} festive breakfasts on Sundays…






Cocoa & S'Mores | We made lots of cocoa, but just one night of indoor s'mores over the fireplace
































Crafts | We made thumbprint Christmas lights, strung popcorn & cranberries with my MIL, and made a Gingerbread House

















Daycare Party | We lucked out with the best daycare providers when we switched this year.  The kids & us are just obsessed!





Elfie | As busy as I was coordinating Christmas books & Advent Activities, it was a huge sigh of relief when Adam offered to take control of 'Elfie' this year.  Here are a few of his shenanigans…











Letters to Santa | We sent letters to the North Pole…




















Zoo | We spent a Saturday at the zoo with my in laws {& saw the coolest sea lion show}












Plus Center Grove Orchard & Tree Farm,  Jingle in the Junction, & our 1st Annual North Pole Party.

4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love the idea of an annual baking day. YUM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...I totally recommend starting it! You would have so much fun with your mom and daughter next year! ;)

      Delete
  2. When did the kids get so big??? Looks like soo much fun!!! I look forward to Noah being able to help me bake soon!! Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...