Monday, November 16, 2015

This & That {w.46}

Did this:
Photographed two sessions 
Started Christmas shopping
Bought new tennis shoes
Jordyn got sick then Cullyn got sick now Murdock is sick
Had our inlaws over for dinner & cribbage
Photographed a wedding
Saw my parents & sister
Video chatted with my BIL who is in the Netherlands {not far enough from Paris for my liking!} 
Went to a birthday party for Jordyn's friend
Had pizza with my niece

Instagrammed that:

Edited this:


Shot that:

Scheduled that:

2 comments:

  1. Jordyn is unbelievably cute in her dance outfit. Hope you all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I agree! ;) Just wait until your little girl arrives...it's SO FUN!! We are...thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...