Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hartman Reserve Nature Center

Last Sunday the kids and I were staying with my parents and my youngest sister came to visit for the day.  It was 63 degrees and super sunny, so I casually mentioned taking a 'hike' & having a picnic at Hartman Reserve Nature Center and everyone was on board.  So my mom postponed her planned dinner of homemade chicken noodle soup for cold meat sandwiches and fresh fruit on a picnic blanket. The leaves were changing, so it was the perfect scenery.  
























PS…my sister left for the Netherlands today, to visit her husband that is studying abroad for a semester, so safe travels!! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...