Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Nature Scavenger Hunt


Last year, about this time, I took the kids on a nature scavenger hunt in the 'woods' {or as wood like as the city gets!} ;)  They had so much fun, I thought I would do it again this year.  Unfortunately, I think I waited a week or two too long, because there wasn't much to see other than dried leaves and sticks.  Either way, we had a fun time wandering around & racing as a family last night.  Plus, the weather was just perfect for a night outside!  These are the memories I like looking back on most of all!.
It wouldn't surprise me if Jordyn took up running when she gets older.  That girl can go!














8 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love this idea and you got some amazing photos!! I love the one of the 2 kids with M!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...we had a ton of fun! Although next year I'm not going to wait too late! ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a good idea! Adorable kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a. Fun family activity!!! Might have to steal this idea when Noah is older haha. Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it...I promise you won't regret it! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...