Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ice Cream | 2015

I knew as soon as we did this last year, we would have to make it a tradition.  At least until the kids are old enough to eat ice cream without making a huge mess. ;)






























































Details :: 
The heat index was well into the triple digits. 
Both kids received a 'wipe bath' before getting in the van & a proper bath within 3 seconds of returning home. 
Cullyn dropped his cone in the grass & refused to stop eating it.  He also has crazy post-nap hair.  And a personality to match!
It took my 5 times washing Jordyn's shirt to get all of the chocolate ice cream out of it.  Also?  She's opposite of her brother and was greatly bothered by the mess! {she's SO my girl!}
The adorable shirts are c/o TheBeesKneesLA {thank you!}

2014 Ice cream Shoot

7 comments:

  1. Ugh this gives me anxiety. haha
    The girls get food EVERYWHERE no matter what it is, it's been hard to just let it go.
    Love their shirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, I HATE messes, but if I go into it knowing they'll get messy {like this day} I'm oddly okay with it. As my husband would say...'anything for the photo' lol! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right? It's one of the best parts of summer!!

      Delete
  3. I NEED those shirts! And these are SO cute. You rock these cute shoots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...