Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Reads | 2015

It's {unofficially} summer!  Which means I'm going to dream of reading while pool side, while actually just foregoing my weekend naps while the kids nap, just so I can lay in my hammock and devour as many books as possible!  #MomLife


What's on your nightstand this summer?

* means I've already read it.  I'm currently reading What Alice Forgot. :)

More reading ideas...
2011 Books | 2012 Books | 2013 Books | 2014 Books Winter, Spring, Summer, & Fall

2 comments:

  1. I've read 3 of those! I want to read what alice forgot next. Right now I'm reading a YA book called the Selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished this weekend...it's really good! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...