Monday, May 18, 2015

This & That {w.20}

Wheew...still catching up from the weekend...
----------------------------------
Did this:
The kids spent the week with my parents, again
Adam, his dad, & I cut up & hauled away branches from a HUGE tree that we had to get cut down at the lakehouse
I had a few hours all.to.myself
Adam and I went on a Happy Hour {turned evening} date
We went to the lake for the weekend
'Elsa' {a stray kitty} found her way to our lakehouse for the weekend {Cullyn LOVES her, Jordyn is PETRIFIED of her if she gets within 5 feet} :)
My parents and youngest sister came to the lake for a day
My oldest niece graduated high school
I planted more flowers
We took a walk/bike ride on the trail at the lake
Jordyn had a friend over for a play date
We took our first boat ride of the season
The guys put new gutters on the lakehouse & I dug a 40ft. trench for tubing to be buried into & pulled weeds for 3 hours 

Instagrammed that:

Edited this:


Shot that:


Scheduled this:
T: Me & the Wees
F: A Photo

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...