Friday, April 24, 2015

Photos on Friday::Bella Salons & Spas Photoshoot

Perfect timing for this post, since I happen to be spending part of my afternoon at Bella today getting a new style!  Back to blonde again, plus I'm chopping it again!  :)

A month ago I got the privilege of photographing a local salon & spa company, Bella, with three locations in the metro area.  Half of the shoot I photographed the stylists working and the second half I photographed the models hair.  It was one of those sessions that totally stretched me as a photographer and in return fueled me as a person.  I am so blessed to have had the opportunity!  






















More work here.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...