Thursday, October 30, 2014

Family Photos | Fall 2014 [part 2-s'mores]

Part 1 here.  These photos are from the second half of our session.  We came back to our house and made a small campfire for s'mores.  While these photos aren't the ones I'll print for our condo, these photos are us.  They showcase us where we're most comfortable, where we make most of our memories as a family, and doing what we love to do.  I can't wait to sprinkle these throughout the walls of our lakehouse.  Man I'm in love with these people...

































Again, thank you Carolyn for capturing these memories!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...