Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Murdock | 6 Years

This post is a month late, but considering I still haven't posted about Cullyn's 1st Birthday {April!!} I hope Murdock feels pretty special! :)
I said it a million times before, but each birthday I can't help but be in shock a little more that Murdock is still with us.  It's been a looong journey, but man it's worth it.  His begging drives me batty.  Water runs straight from is jowls across my entire house practically.  But he's still the most adorable and well behaved dog I've been around.  And the best snuggler, too.  :)
Happy 6th Birthday to my first child, my fur child.  We love you!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...