Monday, June 23, 2014

This & That {v.25}

Did this:
Went to an ultrasound for a client
Hosted a Silpada jewelry party
Took tons of business photos for work
Photographed a gender reveal party
Spent the night with my kids at my in-laws
Took J swimming in Grinnell
Went to a rooftop party at a friends house
Tubing with my family got cancelled so we met at the lake house to go boating 
Partied at MonteFest and listened to Phil Vasser
Celebrated a clients upcoming wedding with a bridal shower
Survived several crazy storms this weekend {including water coming in our lake house} 

Instagrammed that

Shot this:
An ultrasound followed by a gender reveal party! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...