Monday, June 16, 2014

This & That {v.24}


Did this:
Took Jordyn to the movies {Ice Age::Meltdown}
Went to the waterpark with J
Setup an outdoor movie theatre {Rio}
Took Murdock for a walk/run
Painted a lemonade stand with Jordyn
Took photos of the kids at the golf course
Had a picnic with the kids at the lake
Watched my youngest nephew play baseball
Ran around the lake
Went for a walk with my mom, the kids, & Murdock
Went boating with friends for the day
Listened to live music at the marina
Went off-roading on the level b roads under the full moon
Celebrated Father's Day with all of our father's
Kayaked around the lake

The only negative thing of the week::I dropped my phone in the lake!  I lost 3000+ photos & videos of my babies! :(

Instagrammed that

Shot this:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...