Monday, May 26, 2014

This & That {v.21}

Did this:
Cancelled the rest of the kids swimming lessons {I'll post about this!}
Got photos taken with my babies {thank you sister!}
Enjoyed nice {warm} weather!
Went back home for a couple of days
Adam spent the weekend in Oklahoma attending Rocklahoma
I went to Minneapolis for a little getaway
Took the kids to the park & on several walks
Cleaned my car
Lost my wallet! {still missing!!!} :(
Over-grammed! :)
Went to the Memorial Day Parade

Instagrammed that:

Bought this:

Edited that:

Scheduled this:
M: This & That
T: 20 Things {you probably don't know about me}
W: {Farmers Market}
T: Pay It Forward | Flowers {May}
F: A Photo {H+S Wedding Photoshoot}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...