Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mother's Day Wishlist

Update: This was a scheduled post.  Scheduled before we found out we need to buy a new heating and cooling system for the lake house.  So now, I'm dreaming about one night at a hotel {in the area} to sleep and drink wine.  I just want to be selfish for one day!
--------------------------------------
With Mother's Day less than 2 weeks away, I'm making my wish list.  I may not have gotten these for Mother's Day last year, but I have gotten all of these since last year.  I'm one spoiled mama! :)  Most everything on my list this year is either running or vacation related since that's what our lives are filled with in 2014. :)


I know many of these items have been popular for years, but until now I haven't had a huge need for a nice coat {hello, I'm always pregnant} or rain boots {I'm learning with photography, these boots are needed!

What am I missing... what is on your wish list?!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...