Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

This year Valentine's Day fell on a {SNOWY!} Friday, so I was able to be home with the kids.  

Treats for my Valentine's this year...
Jordyn {2}-socks, nail polish, chapstick, suckers, & snacks--all of her favorite things! | Adam {husband} - healthy snacks with little love notes. | Cullyn {10 Months} -LUVs diapers, I'm BANANAS about you, o'FISH'ally mine Goldfish, and you're my main SQUEEZE applesauce.  

Jordyn {except for the sticker and tie on the bag} made little treats for the daycare Valentine's Party.
We need 'smote' friends like you.  We included graham crackers, a mini chocolate bar, & a few heart shaped marshmallows.  Jordy approved of the marshmallows!  :)
Then we packed up and drove to the zoo for Jordyn's Zoo Tots class.  They talked about pink flamingos and made mini fruit pizzas.  

After the zoo we headed home for lunch.  
We had heart shaped everything on Valentine's! :)
Cullyn wasn't feeling great, so I made the decision to take him to the pediatrician {because what fun is a holiday without a sick kid} :(  
Sick boys = extra snuggles and group 'naps'
 After Cullyn's appointment {double ear infection} we came home and played

 Gram & Papa even sent a special Valentine's care package! :)

Adam & I celebrated our Valentine's with a hotel stay the weekend before, but he still surprised me with my favorite wine, chocolates, & wine gummies. :)


Previous Valentine's Posts::
Our 2014 Valentine'sOur 2013 Valentine's Day and Night | 2012 Valentine | 2012 Valentine's Day | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...