Monday, January 20, 2014

This & That {v.3}

Did this:
Started sleep training Cullyn
Worked on Friday {1st one in almost a year I think--it sucked!}
Had a brick oven pizza double date lunch date
Started interviewing for my new boss & found out we're moving our offices 
Took Maternity photos and then the next day labor photos for the same mama! :)
Got stuck in a blizzard making my 40 minute drive home a 4 1/2 hour drive home
Took my oldest niece's {winter} senior photos
Watched my niece and nephew go to Winter Formal
Saw my youngest niece play basketball

Had lake friends over for dinner
Got serious about purchasing a minivan
Went for a lake drive with my hubby
Got my hair highlighted
Attempted Cullyn's 9 month photos {he was NOT having it!} :(

The kids both survived {& enjoyed!} Sunday School at Church.  J even asked to go back next week. :)

Instagrammed that:


Edited this: 

Shot that:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...