Thursday, December 26, 2013

2013 Books

I read many books in 2011 {pre Jordyn!} you can find those here.
In 2012, I pretty much just read the 50 Shades of Grey series.
This year, my mom {with the help of an up-all-night newborn & many pumping sessions} got me back into reading.  Since then, I went back to work and photography picked up to tornado speed through the fall and is now winding down until Spring, so I am charging my Kindle in hopes to start reading over my lunch hour again for a few months.

Here are the books I've read in two months 2013.

Beautiful Disaster
Walking Disaster
Wishlist
Fate Interrupted 1
Fate Interrupted 2
Because You Are Mine
Bared To You
Reflected In you
Entwined With You



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...