Tuesday, September 3, 2013

This & That {Holiday Weekend + Band + Birthdays + Football}


Did this:
Visited Baby Ayden
Moved my sister to her new house
Tailgated & Attended the Iowa football game
Danced at Adam's Annual Farm Band Gig
Pontooned near Saylorville lake 
Celebrated my Dad's 50th & Mom's 49th Birthday
Saw my {old} nanny kids! :)

Instagrammed that:

Ate this: 
My first soup of Fall {Tomato Bisque + Grilled Cheese}
Ice Cream for dinner!
All kinds of grilled food & junk over the long holiday weekend

Edited that: 

Purchased this:
More 'family photo' clothes 
Flash drives for client photos
More birthday presents for J

Shot this:
SOOC
Scheduled that:
M::Labor Day
T::This & That
W::Our Holiday {Michigan}
T:: -----
F::K+P Photoshoot

Created this:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...