Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Currently...

Thinking about: All of the exciting things going on!  My sister closes on her first house today and my BFF has her baby boy today.  Thursday my sister moves.  Friday I have a business photoshoot all afternoon.  Saturday we're going to the first Iowa football game of the season.  Sunday Adam's band plays one of the most fun gigs of the year.  And Monday my dad turns 50!  How exciting, huh?  

Enjoying: Air conditioning!  We have had brutal weather here in Iowa the past week or so.  Heat indexes over 100 each day.  

Praying For: My sister's boyfriend Myles.  He suddenly lost his grandfather earlier this week due to a massive heart attack.  

Missing: My baby sister.  I haven't seen her since she moved and started her new teaching job.  I can't wait to hear all about it.  I know she's super busy getting situated right now, so I haven't bugged her much, but when I see her this weekend it's game on...I want details! :)

Listening to: Pearl Jam on Pandora.  But I keep switching from station to station.  


Loving: Scheduling all of the Fall {& Holiday} photoshoots!  I forgot just how crazy this time of year gets as a photographer!  I am so blessed!

Thankful for: CULLYN SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! {yes, screaming was necessary! & I pray I don't jinx it!}  But each evening since Friday Cullyn has slept through the night.  *With the exception of a couple of nights where we have had to give him his binkie, but we haven't done a diaper change or a feeding in the the middle of the night for the past 5 days.  Woo Hoo!  :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...