Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cullyn {1 Month}



Cullyn, or Baby Cully as Jordyn and I prefer to call you, you are so amazing!  I have no words to describe how you fit perfectly into our family...you complete us!  You are happy and healthy and my heart explodes a little more every single day!


You don't go back to the doctor until you're two months, but you weigh approximately 10 1/2 pounds already! :)

You're not on a schedule, but you pretty much eat 3 ounces every 3ish hours.  About two bottles a day are breastmilk that I've pumped.  You typically go to bed around 11pm and wake two times to eat through the night.  Sometimes you go back to sleep easier than others.  You use Avent bottles and stage 1 nipples.

You are my little snuggler!  You sleep much more {through the day} than your sister ever did, so I'm thankful for your naps.  You smiles lots...mostly right  after you fall asleep.


Although we don't see them much yet, your eyes are still pretty dark with a blueish tint.  You get your reddish hair from your daddy's family [Jordy had it as a baby too].

You  love to pee on anyone changing you!  You wear Newborn diapers and clothes.  Your onsies are 0-3 months.  You still like to be swaddled each night when you go to sleep in our room.


You are strong, stronger than you know yet.  After all, you've survived thousands and thousands of 'kisses' and 'hugs' from your sister {which is more like headbuts and deathgrips!} :)  Seeing you two together brings tears to my eyes.  You are so perfect and I am so blessed!

You are starting to become more active each day.  Your daddy and I cannot wait to see all of the changes you make each month as you grow healthy and strong.


We love you to the moon and back!
Love,
Mama and Daddy

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...