Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Catch Up Post Of Sorts {+ LOTS of Instagram Photos}




Outside my window..it's finally warm! {Ten days ago it was snowing and yesterday we broke a heat record with 103*}
The time is..3:21p
Today I feel..happy we finally have good weather and I'm getting several things accomplished, excited to take the kids to the park after naps, and sad I have to go back to work soon.
I am thinking..I have TONS of blog posts started in my head that I wish I had time {& energy} to post!
At the moment, I am thankful..the nice weather, working part time in June, and for getting internet at our house yesterday so I could upload photos {to eventually make photobooks} to Shutterfly.
I am wondering..what the heck happened to my milk supply... :(
I am going..to the chiropractor {hopefully} tomorrow.
I am wearing..shorts!
I wish..I had the time to focus on my photography business.  I would love to make it full time and stay home with the kids!  I also wish it was possible to get a tan while outside, but that's impossible when you're trying to make sure your newborn is shaded 100% of the time.
I am reading..I finished Hearts in Darkness yesterday and hope to start Beautiful Disaster tomorrow.
I am working on..this blog post, photobooks for the kids, thank yous, birth announcements, and laundry.
I am hoping..to enjoy the next two weeks as much as possible, get my camera out MUCH MORE, and work on my running again!
I am hearing..silence {it's nap time} except the sound of the ceiling fan and chatter outside
I bet you didn't know..my baby turns ONE MONTH on Sunday {how is this possible?!}  ::SOB::
One of my favorite..feelings is the feeling after a good run.


Weekend Plans..
[Thursday] iCubs baseball game with friends {thankful for box seats since it's supposed to be raining}
[Friday] Cookout & campfire with lake friends
[Saturday] Barbecuing & hanging at our lake house with friends
[Sunday] Celebrating Mother's Day with my in-laws.


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...