Monday, April 8, 2013

This & That {PROM Weekend}



Did this:

Went to my 37 week OB appointment {progress!!}


Had my last 3 photoshoots before maternity leave


Went to dinner with Friends

Took Jordyn back to the doctor {no improvement on her double ear infection}


Spent the weekend at the 
lake house

Nested like crazy on Sunday {I think we're ready except for minor things like a mani/pedi, chiro apt, etc.}

Did nails, makeup, & photos for two of my nieces's before Prom

Packed everyone's hospital bags

Went to the mall {forgot the stroller} wore J {bonus...I got to use the escalator for the first time in over a year}

Took J for her first ice cream ever! :)

Instagrammed that:

Made this: 

Banana Bread & Banana Muffins for Jordyn.  We also made Chicken & Rice and Lasagna for the freezer.  

Ate that: 

Dinner out at Jonny's Italian Steakhouse

Shot this:

So many options...


Scheduled that:
This & That of the Weekend
H2 | 38 Weeks
Ashley & Myles Photoshoot

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...