Thursday, April 18, 2013

H2 | 39 Weeks

{Photo coming!}

How far along: 39w

Total weight gain: 15 lbs.

Size of the baby: 7 lbs & 20 inches {similar to a mini watermelon}

Sex: Boy!!  :)

Maternity clothes: Yes

Sleep: I've gotten more sleep this week that normal {thanks to Adam making me take naps}

Best moment(s) of the week: Just being together and soaking up as much family time as we can. 

Movement: Less and less.  I know your time inside is coming to an end...it's very bittersweet!

Food cravings/aversions: Food is sounding less appetizing each day.  I suppose because there isn't much room left anywhere.

Symptoms: Overall I feel pretty good, much better than I remember feeling with Jordyn at this point.  The worst is flipping over at night and getting out of bed.  Stretch marks have started in the very front of my belly {by my appendix scars}

Belly button in or out: Flat/starting to pop out.

What I'm looking forward to: Your birth...I can't wait to HOLD you!!  I'm praying you decide to come on April 23rd!  I would love for you and Jordyn to be exactly 18 months apart!  :)

Update from the doctor {3/19}
3 cm dilated
60% effaced
Heart rate of 138

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 39 weeks  

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...