Thursday, March 28, 2013

H2 | 36 Weeks


How far along: 36w

Total weight gain: 13 lbs.

Size of the baby: similar to a melon {6ish lbs & 18 1/2 inches}

Sex: BOY!!

Maternity clothes: Yes

Sleep: Okay...flipping from side to side most of the night.

Best moment(s) of the week: Taking maternity photos {even if it was just a couple!}

Movement: Daily.  It's my favorite thing!  {Much more than I ever had with Jordyn}

Food cravings/aversions: Gestational Diabetes really takes most of my cravings away.  I do like to have no sugar added ice cream sandwiches if my numbers are low enough.  I've also started sneaking sips of Diet Pepsi here at there {yes, I'm officially my mother!} :)

Symptoms: Mainly pelvic pain and back pain. {still seeing the chiropractor weekly}

Belly button in or out: Flat

What I'm looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow morning.  I'll be checked for the first time.  So she'll give me a guess as to how big he will be & if I'm dilated at all.

Update from the doctor's appointment:
Measuring 35cm {less than last week which shows he's moving down}
Almost 1cm dilated
Ultrasound to check his size next week
Only checking my blood sugar twice a day now {instead of 4}

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 36 weeks {Looking back, I think I was bigger last time.  With J at this point I had gained 29lbs. although I started this pregnancy 10 pound heavier than last time...}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...