Thursday, January 31, 2013

H2 | 28 Weeks

Significantly larger with Baby H2 than I was with Jordyn at this time...

How far along: 28w

Total weight gain: 18 pounds 

Size of the baby: weight of an Chinese Cabbage

Sex: BOY!! :):)

Maternity clothes: Yes!

Sleep: Waking up frequently with acid/heartburn, lots of tossing from side to side, also about 1 potty break a night {mainly because I'm awake with acid anyways}

Best moment(s) of the week: Hearing your heartbeat at our appointment.  {I'm measuring right at 28 weeks}  WALKING!  Lots of walking in San Francisco this week, it felt good!

Movement: Daily, almost hourly in California.

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing stands out.  Sweets and soda always sound good.

Symptoms: Mainly pelvic pain & some back pain associated with my gall bladder.  

Belly button in or out: In

What I'm looking forward to: Taking my Glucose test {again} and praying that I pass.  I want this behind me!  I took my 1 hour test and failed [142]

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 28 weeks

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...