Monday, December 31, 2012

What are you hoping for?

I can't tell you the number of times Adam and I have been asked this since we announced our pregnancy.  

The truth is {like everyone else} we're just prying for healthy.  Here is why...

..We both only know what having a sister is like. And while I know it from the opposite perspective of adam, there is no better friendship than friendship with your sisters.  I don't know what I would do without them....sisterhood is amazing!  
..A boy would make the perfect addition to the family, round it out if you will.  Possibly complete it? {did I just say that?}
..We know girls.  We have this little miss thing down.  
..I boy would carry on the family name since Adam is the last.

See why we really can't go wrong?  

--------------------------------------------

PS...we find out in less than 20 hours!  Ekk!  Make any last votes over there --->

Either way, we can't think of a better way to bring in the New Year!

Happy 2013 everyone!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...