Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Help! What are some of your favorite things?

Okay, I realize this sounds totally pathetic, but I can't think of a single thing to put on my Christmas list for those asking this year! Rough problem, right? Here's the deal...

1| I haven't been shopping in months so I don't even know what things are out there.
2| I've never been a very trendy person, so it doesn't lead me to ask for all kinds of things
3| Everything I can think of is too big [read: new doors/windows for the lakehouse, a minivan, new flooring for the condo, etc.]
4| I do want some new clothes and a new winter coat, but I'm really hoping to loose some weight after this baby, so they're pretty pointless purchases right now.
5| I can only think of things to get my child[ren], husband, or home [& nobody better buy me a kitchen appliance for Christmas!].

So...what is on your Christmas List?  Any ideas you can share with me?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...