Thursday, November 22, 2012

H2 | 18 Weeks


How far along: 18w

Total weight gain: 6 pounds

Size of the baby: a bell pepper

Sex: I tried my hardest to convince Adam to do a gender revel for H2, but it was a no go.  So...we'll find out the end of April! :)

Maternity clothes: Mostly.  Not all shirts are maternity, if they're long enough.

Sleep: Starting to flip from side to side throughout the night.

Best moment(s) of the week: Buying newborn onsies again! :)  Oh.my.goodness...so small!

Movement: I've felt a few twitches low on my left side.  Also some SHARP [tearing like] pains on my front, right side when I carry Jordyn too long

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing crazy, but sweets are sounding better each day.

Symptoms: Normal aches and pains from too much shopping!! :)

Belly button in or out: In

What I'm looking forward to: A weekend back back home, Christmas shopping.

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 18 weeks

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...